– Fully painted in original Lamborghini color; GRIGIO TELESTO
– Roof, rear spoiler and various plastic parts in black piano colored
– the roof is cleaned
– boser hood
– Tailgate completely clean, VW logo and handle away
– Adapted and mounted front lip of the Seat Leon Cupra R
– Front fender of SRS-TEC , 2.7cm wider on each side than the original
– Extended bonnet and VW characters recess clean
– Grill without VW characters in black piano colored
– Xenon headlights insane in black piano colored
– Backlights from the US Golf
– Black LED side markers
– Number LED lighting
– Original windscreen was replaced by a gray tint bar windscreen
Engine / transmission:
-Adjusted intake, extended from the airbox intake down to the bumper, so that the engine draws in fresh air and not what is already heated, thus unclear the performance, aufjeden case runs better than an original Golf R
– Mounted strut bar in chrome
– BMC Air Filter
– Oil cap, coolant original cover of the Audi R8 aluminum
– DSG gearbox optimized, faster switching process
– Haldex control unit replaced original distribution of drive: front 70% rear 30%, by the change now: front 30% and rear 70%,
– Exhaust from Bastuck Cat-mounted 3.5 inches, the exhaust has been edited by the company RSK addition and gives the R32 a more specific 6-cylinder sound. The tailpipes were made at CSC in 100mm bevelled and in addition the 100 diaphragms were still painted black
Wheels / Suspension / Brakes:
– Front and rear stainless steel brake lines installed
– Rear perforated brake discs
– Larger front brake discs EBC slotted / perforated
– EBC sport brake pads for greater braking force
– Brake calipers painted in glossy black
– Mounted stabilizers KW
– Rear adjustable wishbones fitted for camber adjustment, drive with extreme negative camber, because of the wide selection of rims and depth.
– HPS Competition airride system with tag on HP-Drivetech for extreme deep, front HPS Competition, shortened rear Bilstein shock absorbers and air bellows smallest of HP-Drivetech
– Rim of the brand 3SDM. Model 0:06. 9.5×18 et35 all around incl. 20mm gauge plates, so 9.5×18 ET15. Deep Concave Wheels are. Rims have been painted in a unique red.
– 20mm gauge plates.
– Registered tires are reaching 225/40 Toyo, but to me this is not enough stretching, and I go into the season with a 215/35 R18 on nerve 9.5er wheel … stretching.
– Various internal parts with gray Alcantara covered, eigtl everything except ground, sky, dashboard and seats.
– Whole interior was changed from gray to black.
– Deadline for Winter 2K15 leather work, since tense.
– Center console rebuilt for Airride display and buttons.
– Wichers roll cage installed in red, thus only 2-Seater
– Interior Lighting completely refitted in LED, some in red.
– Double Din Kenwood radio with touchscreen display
– Complete other Soundboard
– Trunk lid, front doors and insulated.
– Discreet trunk in the back with a view of the air tank from Airride (which is painted in candy red) and the custom-made woofer.