Hennessey Performance takes he McLaren MP4-12C to a new level with the HPE800 twin turbo. The Twin Turbo concept for the 12C upgrades the car to 800bhp. HPE will also add an aero kit to make the car look more aggressive and increase downforce. The Hennessey Carbon Aero bodywork will have new, center-positioned front air inlet with hood extractor. The new design will allow room for larger heat exchangers for better engine intercooling as well as transmission cooling.
“We’ve been taking fast cars and have been making them faster for over twenty years,” said company founder and president John Hennessey. “I spent a lot of time around the new 12C at the 2011 Goodwood Festival of Speed and was very impressed. We’re excited to have the opportunity to take a great car and give it our own special performance touch while giving 12C owners a uniquely aggressive appearance”.
Brought to you by: Hennessy
HPE800 Twin Turbo Upgrades Include:
– Upgraded intercooler system
– Upgraded air intake system
– Upgraded ball-bearing turbochargers
– Hennessey titanium exhaust system
– External wastegates
– External blow-off valves
– Upgraded fuel and engine management system
– Upgraded transmission cooler
– Upgraded transmission clutch system
– Custom dyno-tuned engine calibration
– Hennessey Warranty
Other Upgrades Include:
– Hennessey CarbonAero body upgrade
– Hennessey Monoblock wheels
– Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires
– Hennessey custom interior upgrades including carbon fiber, Alcantara and leathers
HPE does not plan to offer any kind of a suspension or brake system upgrade as the factory systems will be difficult to improve upon. The company plans to offer the upgrades listed above as an entire package as well as some individual parts. These items will be available directly from HPE facilities located in Texas and Southern California. Pricing has not yet been set.